- Brainware developed several game level editors for the early 3d games for personal computers back in 1996 and 1997.
- Descent Mission Builder I - Edits levels for Descent from Interplay/Parallax
- Descent Mission Builder II - Edits levels for Descent 1 and Descent II from Interplay/Parallax
- Brain patch (used to distribute update patches)
- Descent Levels of the World Windows Launcher - Add on pack from Interplay
- Various Descent Tools
DROP - Descent Random Object Positioner
Block Generator - Mathematically generates models for Descent Levels
- Klingon Academy Mission Builder - Edits levels for "Klingon Academy" from Interplay. However, Interplay elected not to ship this editor with the game.
- Forsaken Mission Builder - Sales of the game were not as expceted and the Mission Builder development was shelved.
- Descent Mission Builder III - Brainware has elected not to aid in the development of this product.
- Custom 2d and 3d graphics rendering engines including Anti-aliasing, transparency, texture mapping, and shading.
- Software written in C++ in Borland's Turbo C++ originally ported from DOS to Windows.
Brainware is a registered fictitious business name of Bryan Aamot in Los Angeles County, California.
- Owner / Programmer: Bryan Aamot
- Location: Long Beach, California, USA
- Email Address: email@example.com